Thursday, May 28, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop A Kit In Color

Happy Thursday! I can't believe we are finally at the end of May? It seems like it has been the longest month ever. I guess that is what happens when your days are all blurring together! I think the ONLY reason I know what day of the week it is, is because of my creative calendar and having to keep track of a few things. We are going to a pig show this weekend... YAY!! I know some of you may not be excited but I have not been ANYWHERE since Joshua came home from the hospital one appendix less! I may even get have McDonalds or Carl's Jr. It is the little things!
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop team is back! This month's kit is called A Kit In Color, because it features our NEW In Colors. It even has an ink spot of Misty Moonlight! 


This kit is fantastic with the bright and cheery colors and patterns! The stitched cloud die cuts are one of my favorites! I have made two ADORABLE cards and I can't wait to show you what the team has created too. Let's get to the good stuff!


This card started with me fussy cutting the rainbow from the kit. I layered this over the small stitched cloud and a piece of Misty Moonlight Designer Series Paper that I have matted with Bumblebee. The card base is fresh from the kit and was a fun idea. I stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie ink before fussy cutting it to adhere to the large stitched cloud. This was adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals over the Bumblebee banner and Magenta Madness Bakers Twine from the kit.


With this card I used a bit of the NEW In Color DSP and card fronts from the kit and created a starburst card. This is layered onto a piece of Purple Posy and matted with Magenta Madness. There is a 1" strip that goes across the card where I have used the twine from the Flowers For Every Season suite. My giant cloud is stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink and accented with the enamel shapes from the kit. This all sits nicely on a piece of Bumblebee Card stock!

I can't wait for you to see what the rest of my friends have made with this kit this month!  You can tour the whole hop clicking along the link list below. Have an amazing day!

2 comments: