Monday, February 24, 2020

Kylie's International Highlights February Winners Blog Hop

It is an amazing Monday here in Colorado. We have rain, two kids at school and one home with a fever. Thankfully at this point Joshua and I have been spared from the cooties! HURRY! KNOCK ON WOOD!!! 
I am so excited to be hopping with Kylie's International Blog Highlights Winners Hop! A huge and speciaal shout out to Kylie Bertucci for this opportunity! It is my first time participating and I am so looking forward to it! We are hopping with a Thank You theme, and to be honest... I was stumped! How is it that I went into my craft room THIS MORNING and whipped up a card this morning without any problems?! I have combined the So Sentimental Bundle with the Dressed to Impress bundle and paired it up with the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. Let me show you what I have created! 


This card started with the sentiment stamped in Basic Gray and die cut with the coordinating dies from the So Sentimental Bundle. I just love this sheet of the Best Dressed DSP. The florals in this pack are amazing and do NOT get enough credit. I decided to stamp the flowers from the Dressed to Impress Bundle using Memento Tuxedo Black ink so that I could use my Purple Posy and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends. I even added a bit of Old Olive on the leaves before die cutting with the coordinating dies. I had a strip of Petal Pink that had been embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder left over from another project and decided to add it as a little layer with a touch of Gold Foil that was die cut with the small stitched like tag from the Dressed to Impress Bundle. The flowers were added to my sentiment with glue dots and was the perfect accent. This was adhered to my card front with Stampin' Dimensionals over a bit of Linen Thread. I accented this with a few Gold Metallic Pearls. This is all layered onto a piece of Purple Posy card stock on a base of Basic Card stock.

I can't wait for you to see what the rest of the participants have created for you today! You can find a full list below! Happy Hopping!



9

11 comments: