Sunday, April 7, 2019

Creation Station Gingham Style Blog Hop

Happy Sunday! I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend! I have spent two out of the last three days at middle school track meets with my kiddo! I am so proud of him and his perseverance but track meets are not for sissies! It was a beautiful day in the mid 70's at yesterdays! I will take that ANY day over freezing our rear ends off!


The Creation Station team is back, this month we are hopping with the theme "Gingham Style"! I found myself in a definite crafters block with this theme. I have spent soooo much time on stuff for OnStage and prepping for an after event that my brain is just not working... Let me show you what I have come up with!


Originally I had started this card with the idea that I would be using it for the TGIF Challenges Design Team but with being at the track meet Thursday until 7 PM almost two hours from home, I didn't get my ducks in a row to get it put together. I started with a Bokeh Technique created with Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, and Granny Apple Green! Instead of using white to sponge my circles, I used the Frost White Shimmer Paint. After letting this dry (mine dried overnight because of my poor time management skills), I simply heat embossed the Dandelion from Dandelion Wishes using the White Stampin' Emboss Powder. This as well as the Lemon Lime Twist Gingham Gala DSP were cut using the Rectangle Stitched Dies. I layered my Bokeh over a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock. This was also the color I chose to stamp the sentiment in before punching it with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Before adhering to my Thick Whisper White card base, I added a bit of Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon.

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I have provided a full list of products below that I used on todays card! I can't wait for you to see what the amazing Liz Van Wely has for you today! You can get to her by clicking the next button below!






Heat Tool
$30.00
Big Shot
$110.00

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the Bokeh technique! Love everything about your card--the colors are so nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andrea! Love your Bokeh background with the flower in white! xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate with juggling so many things on your plate! But you know what, your card turned out great! No need to worry. Enjoy your time at OnStage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation, Andrea. Your colours are so pretty and even though you were time poor, you have a stunner. D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this, Andrea! So cheerful!!! Time crunch did you well! xx

    ReplyDelete