Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Paper Pumpkin Thing To You and Yours Blog Hop

Two days in a row!!! Look out world! I may be on a roll right now! If only I could get my craft room clean, that could make things super dangerous. It is the last Thursday of the month and we all know what that means... It is time for this months A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!


I know that many are sad that there NO refills available for the To You and Yours Kit. I am one of those people. I mean who doesn't love a Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Gold plaid!? I am so excited for you all to see what all of my friends have created with this kit...


I have two AMAZING options for you, I have created a nice 4 x 4 Square Card and a nice Coffee Cup full of cheer! I truly can't get enough of this kit. It is truly stunning!


This card has a nice base of Soft Suede with a matte of Garden Green. A nice layer of Very Vanilla for my Dashing Along DSP and Plaid strip to adhere to. My Crumb Cake stamped sentiment went nicely with my plaid coffee mug with Gold Foil, Corrugated Element and Crumb Cake lid. Just a couple pine boughs from the kit and a nice bow with the Cherry Cobbler trim in the kit and we can't forget the sequins!!


This square card is 4"x 4", when I started this card I was in a bit of a hurry. I had the nice large stitched circle from the All Is Bright DSP already cut along with the Gold Foil Scallop Circle from the Layering Circles Framelits. I stamped the sentiment with Soft Suede ink onto a label from the kit and layered a couple pine boughs on the back side. A Gold Metallic edge bow was just the right touch. This was layered onto a narrow matte of Cherry Cobbler on a Mossy Meadow base.

I hope you have enjoyed my creations today, I can't wait to show you what my 12 craft friends have whipped up for you with this months kit! You will want to make sure that you tour the WHOLE hop for inspiration!




Product List

5 comments: