Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 168 Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Tuesday! So glad that Monday is over with! How do you manage children at two different places at staggering times without making numerous trips home? Wesley has football right after school until 545PM, and Taryn has dance/gymnastics until 630PM. Neither of which runs on time some days! It makes my distaste for Monday's even stronger!


This week with Stamp Ink Paper we have an awesome Tic Tac Toe for you all to play along with. I can't wait to show you what I have whipped up for the design team! I made two three-in-a-rows. I have gone diagonal from the bottom left to the top right and top right straight down.... enjoy!


This card started with my Painted Harvest Sunflower, stamped in So Saffron and Crushed Curry. I fussy cut this with ALOT OF PATIENCE!!!! The leaves are stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink and punched with the leaf punch. It is layered onto a Lovely Lipstick Buffalo Check stamped Stitched Square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and layered it onto a Crumb Cake card stock square that I trimmed to matte. I have been looking for a way to use the Country Lane DSP. It has the nice wood like pattern and it was perfect for this card, it is layered onto a So Saffron matte. The sentiment from Friendly Expressions is heat embossed using the White Stampin' Emboss powder and embellished with a wood embellishment from the Frames Elements! This card wouldn't be complete without Linen Thread loops!!!!

Thank You so much for coming by today! I can't wait to see how you make your Tic Tac Toe!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment