Thursday, September 13, 2018

OSAT I need A Hero Blog Hop

Phew!! I can't believe it is already the second Thursday of September, can you? The fact that it was 95 degrees yesterday sure doesn't help! I will admit to saying that I wanted snow more than 3 times in the last 48 hours. I know that it may bite me in the rear end saying out loud... you know, the SNOW word but I am good with it!

This months theme for the One Stamp At Time Blog Hop is "I Need A Hero".  A hero is defined as a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. Teachers are unsung heroes! I couldn't wait to play with the Picked For You stamp set to create today's creations. Let me show you what I have made!





This month I sort of started out backwards. The Mini Pizza Box is a fun go to but did you know that you can use a circle framelit of any size and it instantly turns into a holder. That is what I have done today! I have used one of the larger Layering Circle Dies to create a holder for my Apple Cinnamon flavored candle. I have wrapped this in a 6 x 8 Cello Bag and created a nice little tag using the Festive Farmhouse DSP to coordinate with the DSP on the box.

The card is of a nice base of Thick Whisper White, matted with Cherry Cobbler and a Pinewood Plank embossed piece of Gray Granite. I have stamped the Buffalo Check using Gray Granite on Thick Whisper White. I have layered this onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler. The largest stitched circle seamed to be the only size that would work. I managed to arch the sentiment.

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait for you to see what the amazing Jay Soriano has made for you! You can get to him by clicking on the link list below! I can't wait for you to tour the whole hop! Have a fabulous Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. I am very sure that the teacher that you made this for was extremely pleased and surprised!!!!! VERY NICE projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol, I have a teacher in mind but it is so hard to choose when between the two boys there are 10 teachers!!!! Maybe it would be safer to give it to my daughters elementary school teacher. That way no one can fight over it!

      Delete