Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 303 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning! I am back with the Paper Craft Crew for an amazing sketch but for we get to all that, I just wanted to apologize for being so absent lately. It seems as though that the beginning of the summer has gotten the best of me with parades, dance, fair, football... It really has sucked up a heap of my time. Time that I spend creating, designing and blogging for you!! Enough sap!


This week with the Paper Craft Crew Pam has given us this fun sketch! I saw an opportunity to play with some of the new Holiday Catalog goodies. I can't wait for you guys to get your hands on this catalog (If You need one let me know.). This catalog is versatile and fun. It will bring out the Holiday Spirit in ANYONE!!! Lets look at the card!


This great card has a base of Garden Green Cardstock with a matte of Crumb Cake. I have used the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP. This pack of DSP is AMAZING! With rich hues of Merry Merlot, Granite Gray and Copper Foil accents it is sure to be on your wish list. The 5/8" Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible Ribbon coordinates with the paper so nicely. Once I had the ribbon wrapped around. I used the new DistINKtive stamp set called Wishing You Well to make my wreath. I have stamped this using an older style Garden Green ink pad, then die cut it with a circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I have accented the wreath with a few Metallic Pearls. The rich Merry sentiment is a wood embellishment from the Festive Farmhouse Elements. As I have done in the past, I have inked it up with Versamark and then heat embossed it using the Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder! This is layered onto a Layering Circles scalloped circle from the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper pack. A nice little bow and this beauty was done!


No comments:

Post a Comment