Thursday, August 16, 2018

OnStage 2018 Display Stamper Submission

Happy Thursday afternoon! I know I know, it isn't the usual time for me to be blogging. A girl has to make an exception or two when it comes to submitting for Display Stamper! That is right, I said Display Stamper!! It is that time of year where those of us who work well under pressure choose to submit for Display Stamper for the November Stampin' Up! OnStage event. This year we are off to Orlando, I am registered and already have my plane ticket ready to go! I can't believe that at this OnStage event I get to walk for my 5 year anniversary! 

So if you follow my blog a few of these may look a bit familiar... but I have added a couple new creations! I hope you enjoy!


These cute little Chapstick Holders I made on my live yesterday! I promised you all a tutorial! Stay Tuned... I will get it posted over the weekend! Created with Detailed Trio Punch, Tropical Escape DSP and Festive Farmhouse... 



These great framed piece was created for a Home Décor themed blog hop. From the Follow Your Dreams Bundle I have water colored the feathers and sentiment and put it in a nice rustic white frame! 


This great scrapbook page was created using the Share What You Love Specialty DSP. I have fussy cut the flowers and added a sentiment using the Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack. Accented with a few Gold Foil die cuts from the Frosted Bouquet Dies. Perfect for the flower girl in the picture!


This is by far my FAVORITE bundle in the whole catalog! With fun heat embossed Gold Splatters, Shimmery Embossing Paste feathers and my water color background! This great color combo of Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch and Lemon Lime Twist was great for this amazing card!


Sometimes I order a kit just because I like an element in the kit... This kit is amazing! The Notes of Kindness Card Kit has amazing elements and was perfect for this card I made for a color challenge. Of course I made it a bit by using the Stitched Shapes Square Framelits, Blackberry Bliss Ink for the sentiment and the Artisan Textures for the background.  The Faceted Dots and Copper Trim were a perfect touch to finish this card off!


What would this post be without a pair of boots?! I mean if you have ever met me personally, I am a boots and jeans kind of girl! This great card combines Country Living with Country Road in great hues of Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Merry Merlot. 

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I appreciate the consideration as well as the opportunity to be a Display Stamper in Orlando!


No comments:

Post a Comment