Monday, July 9, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 158 Christmas In July

Happy Tuesday! I am back this with week with the Stamp Ink Paper design team with a Christmas in July challenge for you all to play along with!

It was really hard for to me to get into the HO HO HO spirit while making this card. I mean, it was 95 degrees out and somehow my mind just couldn't wrap itself around the idea of Christmas. After receiving the new Blended Seasons bundle (you guys will want to jump on this in August), I was bit overwhelmed... Let me show you what I came up with!


 It is a nice easy card that I chose to matte with what I call wonky layers!
The card starts with a Mint Macaron base and Crumb Cake Matte. I stamped the larger snowflake from the Colorful Seasons stamp set with Versamark and added the Gold Stampin' Emboss powder. Next I added some Mint Macaron smaller snowflakes. My lovely sentiment, bow and stitched die is from the Blended Seasons Bundle. No you didn't miss this in the catalog, it will released to you on August 1st as a limited time release and available while supplies last! So you won't want to miss out on this!

Thank You so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see all of your Christmas spirit!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment