Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 152 Aqua Lime and Purple Color Challenge

Welcome to this weeks Stamp Ink Paper! I hope you all had an amazing 3 day weekend! We capped ours off with severe weather and the threat of tornadoes. We opted to go in to town and grill at a friends just before the sky opened up for the evening!


This week we are playing with some fun summer colors. I think that Purple, Aqua and Lime scream summer! I wasn't sure how or what I was going to make with these colors, I mean I have been in a bit of purple craze! Enough about that, let me show you what I have made!



My card started with a nice base of Coastal Cabana. I matted my stamped layer with one of the new colors coming out on Friday, Highland Heather! I used the Marble Background Stamp with Coastal Cabana ink. I absolutely LOVE the Shimmery White Embossing Paste and I am so happy it is sticking around. I have used it with the clouds from the Pattern Party Decorative Mask set. My Lift Me Up stamp set doesn't get the love it should and I felt it was perfect for this color challenge. I have stamped the bigger balloon in the NEW Granny Apple Green, and the smaller ones in Highland Heather. The clouds I went ahead and stamped in Coastal Cabana. I adhered these elements using Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Rooted in Nature stamp set, it was created using the White Stampin' Emboss Powder and my Heat Tool. I used my snips to cut them out and Foam Strips to adhere to my card! A nice Whisper White Bakers Twine bow and a few sequins to finish this card off!

Thank You so much for just stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create with this great color combo!




No comments:

Post a Comment