Friday, March 2, 2018

TGIF Challenges 149 Watercolored Wit

TGIF!!! I think I will actually be thankful when today is over too!! Meetings, mom stuff, more meetings and a wrestling tournament! PHEW!! I get tired just thinking about it....


This week with TGIF We have what I thought was going to a challenging color challenge... but somehow it all came together so nicely with an Aqua Painter and some Watercolor Paper... I actually made most of it live on Facebook if you want to check it out! Let me show you what I have made!



It all started with a piece of Watercolor Paper! I snagged the ink pads for the challenge and I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I used the Emerald Envy first  and then the Lemon Lime Twist with the large Aqua Painter creating spatters with both colors as well! I inked up a stamp from the Birthday Wit set with Versamark so that I could Heat Emboss the sentiment with Stampin' Emboss Gold Powder. I used my snips to cut them all apart and scatter them across the card. They are adhered using Mini Dimensionals. The thread like embellishment is Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped ribbon that I frayed. I added some of Self Adhesive Lemon Lime Twist Sequins with a few gold ones from the Metallic mix. The banners were made using the Lemon Lime Twist like Glimmer Paper and the Classic Label Punch, a quick strip of Emerald Envy and I made a border of the Gold Glitter Flakes!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks TGIF Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment