Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 131 Amazing Emboss it Challenge

Phew!!! It is here, 2018!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! It seems as if this week officially puts me back in full swing with my design team obligations, blog hops and life. Are you in the frozen half of the country? Don't worry, I am sharing your pain right now too! We are on a Wind Chill advisory until later this morning... I didn't sign up for this crap! I grew up in Southern California!


This is something that I know for sure will warm you up! Stamp Ink Paper is back with a fun emboss it challenge! I couldn't wait to ink up some new goodies that will be available to you TOMORROW!!!!


This card started with lovely Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Stampin' Blend colored flower from the Petal Passion Memories and More Card pack. When you receive this card pack you will see that it has some of its own "spatters" on it. I decided to heat emboss more spatters with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder. The image alone is stunning but once I juiced it up a bit it surprised me how awesome it looked! I layered this onto a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock that was embossed with the Ruffle dynamic embossing folder. I added a strip of the Fancy Acetate and a Gold Foil stitched circle. Now, this Memories and More pack has coordinating DSP but I liked the Black and White stripe in the Tutti Frutti DSP more. My gorgeous sentiment is from the Sale A Bration catalog. The Celebrate You thinlits are AMAZING!! I simply die cut this twice and once adhered I heat embossed it twice again using the Gold Stampin' Emboss powder. A few Gold Faceted Gems and this beauty was done!

I can't wait to see what you make for this weeks challenge! I will back later today with a fun blog hop FULL of Sale A Bration goodies to get you ready for tomorrow!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment