Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper Anything But A Card Challenge

Happy Tuesday! Of course it is another Monday like Tuesday because the kids had yesterday off AGAIN! Joshua had a great time at his wrestling tournament earning 5th place and FINALLY grasping the fact that he can't let the other person pin him! He looked over at the beginning of the 3rd period of his last match and hollered "MOM! This is the longest match ever!". We are so proud of him!

Today I am creating with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team and our challenge is ANYTHING but a card! So took the opportunity to make this fun little altered magnetic to do list!






I started off with a whole other idea in mind but when I realized another design team member had already used the egg cartons, I decided to do something with these fun little note pads I found on clearance at Dollar General! This is a quick and easy project that you can even up it a little with a coordinating pen or clothespins.

 I simply cut the white piece of card stock that is used in the DSP packs. It was cut at 5.5" x 9.5". I also cut my Basic Black Card Stock to the same size and adhered it to the base with Liquid Multipurpose glue. The Pop of Pink DSP was perfect for my note pad. I the Pink with White Polka Dot was cut at 5.25" x 9.25". My quick little decorative strip on the left was cut at 1.5" x 9.25" with a coordinating strip at 1.25" x 9.25" to go over the top!

You really could embellish this any way you want to!
Thank you so much for stopping in! Just remember ANYTHING BUT a Card!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment