Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 81 Black White and a Pop of Color

Happy Tuesday! Everything has been restored to normal here! All 3 kids are in school. Everyone is healthy and bickering... that is our normal!

This week with Stamp Ink Paper we have a great Black, White and Any Color Challenge. I went a little rouge as you will see when we get to the card! These colors are so fun to work with! I can't wait for you to participate in the challenge! Let me show you my card...

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-AD
Click Here For Challenge Details





So this fab little card was made using the Glassine Gift Bag! Insert a gasp here! It is so cute to fold up and turn into a great little gift card holder for anyone's birthday! I simply adhered either edge with strips of Tear & Tape to create the extra pocket. My next step was creating the outside of this cutie. I use the Fabulous Foil Acetate with stripes from the Pop of Pink DSP. I then tied an elegant strip of the Gold Satin Ribbon. My Gold Foil Stitched Circle was just the right touch of flash with Birthday Bloom that I colored with our new Watercolor Pencils with Blender pens and then fussy cut with my Paper Snips! For my outer sentiment I used the great Thoughtful Banner Bundle.



This is the inside. The sentiment is from Balloon Celebration. Clean and Simple for a lovely note with a nice little Gold Satin loop for you to pull out of its pocket!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!

All items used to create this card are listed below!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment