Thursday, January 12, 2017

OSAT Blog Hop No Rules New Year 2017

Image may contain: text and outdoor

Happy New Year! The One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop is back for 2017 and our first hop has NO RULES! Did you get to me by way of Pam Staples ? I just love what she has created for you! I am so excited because this year we have quite a few new faces and of course some returning favorites! I am truly blessed to be accompanied by such great talent!

If this is your first time on my blog let me introduce myself, I am Andrea Tracy-Tucker. I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator of a little over 4 years. I am a married mother of 3 wonderful, spunky kids and we live WAY OUT in eastern Colorado where there is Tornadoes, Snow, the best sunsets ever and well, life is pretty simple. We have 3 horses and 1 big fluffy dog! My husband is a blue color worker and is a 20 year veteran! Phew! Enough about me let me show you what I have created for you today...




Adorable, Right?! So I have to make a confession. I haven't purchase the Oh So Succulent Bundle. I know it is beautiful and many of nailed it... It just isn't me! The DSP though...FABULOUS! I just love the colors that this paper offers. Especially the Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe which will soon be leaving....let us have a moment of silence. My card started with the Mint Macaron and Whisper White piece of DSP. I wasn't quite sure how to use it with my card though. Then I had that Aha moment! I matted this onto a layer of Tip Top Taupe card stock. I love when my layers are wonky. I used the largest of the squares fro the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies after stamping the Delicate Details using Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe ink. It still needed a little something. The sprigs from the Jar of Love Bundle were perfect, especially since it had a coordinating die! They were also stamped in the Tip Top Taupe ink and adhered them on the right after doing my Copper heat embossed Hello! I finished this little layer with some Linen Thread and adhered it onto a Mint Macaron Scalloped Square from the Layering Squares. I added one of the Lace Doilies on the left and adhered it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals!


Onto my cute little projects... I really only had to do one. The Clear Tiny Treat Box was filled with little dinner mints. I cut a 1.75 inch strip to wrap around it with a nice bow using the 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon in Mint Macaron. Easy right?  Now or my little "bag"... I used the Popcorn Box Framelits! Totes adorbs, Literally!!!! I actually scored the sides of this DSP from the Succulent Garden DSP about 2/3 of the way down so that it would bow out like a purse or tote. I adhered my little handle accented with linen thread bows to coordinate with the card using Tear & Tape. My closure piece was made with a 3/4 strip of Mint Macaron with a screw like embellishment from the Urban Underground Embellishments pack. The finishing touch to this little bag is the 1/2 inch strip at the bottom with the washi accent!

I hope you love the creations I have made for you today! Make sure you tour the whole hop! Next on the hop is my partner in crime. My Stampin' Mom! Tina Riddle! She is sure to have something pretty spectacular!

Image may contain: outdoor and text
Tina Riddle



  1. Megan Thompson
  2. Melissa Davies
  3. Jessie Holton
  4. Wendy Cranford
  5. Rick Adkins
  6. Anna Smith
  7. Lori Mueller
  8. Sue Plote
  9. Wynne Grob
  10. Pam Staples
  11. Andrea Tracy-Tucker (YOU ARE HERE)
  12. Tina Riddle (NEXT)
  13. Maria Willis
  14. Renee Ondrajka
  15. Kim Smith
  16. Jeanna Bohanon
  17. Marisa Gunn
  18. Justin Krieger
  19. Dena Rekow


12 comments:

  1. I agree with you - these are adorable! A little dainty and a touch of frilly. SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag! Great projects this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, Andrea! What a sweet ensemble...the gingham and the Jar of Love are perfect partners! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, your card and projects are gorgeous! You are such an overachiever! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet and adorable projects. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mix of products, great projects! Thank you for inviting me to play along xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the touch of copper on the card! And those boxes are too cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freaking BRILLIANT! Super, super cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combination you used! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popcorn bag to purse? You are correct, totes adorbs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea to use the Popcorn Box framelits to make the purse! Love your color scheme too!

    ReplyDelete