Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper Challenge 77 A Sweet Sketch!

Happy Tuesday!!! Guess what?! I recieved my new goodies for the up and coming Spring Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up! I know, I know, I should be making Christmas cards but sometimes you have to make what is tripping your trigger... and when I opened my box on Saturday, my trigger was officially tripped!

The sketch this week for the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge really helped with my tripped trigger! So here is a sneak peak at a bundle in the new catalog!
Click Here for Challenge Details


Confession time... I was NOT excited about the new catalog! Then when I started adding what I wanted to my cart not all of it was cohesive. Revamped my order and somehow this bundle made it into my cart and I wouldn't change it for the world! It was so fun to play with. Let me get you the details of this super fun card...



The Designer Series Paper that coordinates with this set is called Tasty Treats. It is a Specialty DSP with some really fun patterns and fun colors such as Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach and Pool Party to just name a few. My card base is in Peekaboo Peach with matte of the Pool Party DSP from the Tasty Treats pack. My Watermelon Wonder card stock layer was embossed using the Polka Dot embossing folder from the Annual Catalog. I then did about a 1" strip on the left with another piece of the DSP from the Tasty Treats paper, aren't the sprinkles the cutest? A nice Peekaboo Peach Bow was the perfect little something! My circle was created using the Stitched Shape Framelits! My amazing sundae including spoon was created using the Cool Treats bundle! I even did a glittered topping using our Dazzling Diamond glitter. The fabulous little bowl was created with a bowl die from the bundle out of DSP. I put it on two layers of Crumb Cake, rubbed the edges with Chocolate Chip and heat embossed it in clear!

Does this not make you excited about the new catty??? If you need one let me know!
I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I put that same stamp & framelits in my shopping cart and then removed it. However, it just may get back in the cart! Now that I see your ice-cream scoops, I want it! I see a project in the works. LOL

    ReplyDelete