Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stampin Friends Happy Holidays Blog Hop



Happy Thursday friends! I am so excited to be hopping today with my crafting cohorts from the Stampin Friends group on Facebook! This month the our blog hop is all about the holidays! We just can't wait to get you all in the holiday spirit!

Barbara Welch

 Did you get to me by way of Barbara? If so, welcome over I can't wait to show you what I have created for you this month!



My card for the hop this month was kind of a fluke! I was trying another way of making a shaker card and well I accidentally made this super cute square card! The card is a base of Cherry Cobbler card stock with a fun matte of the Warmth & Cheer DSP. The background to my shaker also came from the Warmth & Cheer DSP stack. My shaker goodies were snagged from the retired shaker kit from last year! A simple "Ho Ho Ho" in Garden Green from the Oh What Fun stamp set seemed to fit the card. A quick Gold Baker's Twine bow and this beauty was done!



My fun Baker's box was an item I had at my craft fair last weekend! It too is made of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock with a lovely tag of Warmth & Cheer DSP made from the Here's to Cheers Bundle. I did a nice gold heat embossed sentiment onto one of the stitched circles from the Stitched Shapes set! Of course it is layered onto a scalloped Layering Circle of Gold Foil! I fastened this on with a Gold Binder Clip that had a fun Baker's Twine and Linen Thread Bow. You will notice the Ghirardelli chocolates through my Fabulous Foil Acetate window. A quick strip of washi and the Gingerbread Man to finish this off and I was done!



Thank You so much for stopping by! Don't forget our AMAZING giveaway! You must comment with #SFNovHop to be eligible!

Now onto Robyn! I can't wait for you to see what kind of cuteness she has come up with for you this month! You can get to her by clicking next!
Robyn Rasset




  • Product List

    16 comments:

    1. love your shaker card and cute baker's box, I feel a "CASE" coming on... thanks for sharing!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. You ladies have definitely out done yourselves for the Holidays! Love these!

      ReplyDelete
    3. OMGosh! That carton giftie! I have totally ignored that darling die this season so far! Thank you so much for inspiring me to let it get some play time! Your projects are delightful!

      ReplyDelete
    4. So Pretty! I like your card! Great idea for the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate on your little box/carton! Thank you for sharing!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I would call that square card a happy accident. It looks great. thanks for sharing! #SFNovHop

      ReplyDelete
    6. Just loving all the Christmas card ideas.

      ReplyDelete
    7. You are so talented Andrea! And that box with the chocolates is a must have (I'm sure there's one with my name on it at the North Pole!)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Cute projects! Love the carton!! #sfnovhop

      ReplyDelete
    9. Cute project. Love the designer paper you used.

      ReplyDelete
    10. I love your card and the gingerbread baker's box. Both are very nice.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Just love the Santa die. The baker's box is super cute too! #SFNovHop

      ReplyDelete
    12. Cute card and project. Love the baker's box!

      ReplyDelete