Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 75 Color Challenge


Happy Tuesday! I am so excited for Thursday, aren't you? I mean, Thanksgiving is my favorite meal to cook!

This week with Stamp Ink Paper we have a color challenge that can be used in so many ways! I must be honest, I was bit rebellious and used Sweet Sugarplum as well! I hope you love my fun take on our challenge for this week!

Click Here for Challenge Details



So my fun card started with the Touches of Texture set! I stamped the spattered background in Pool Party ink and the vintage lace like border was heat embossed in copper! My Sweet Sugar Plum tree from the Peaceful Pines Bundle is adorned with heat embossed copper dots! I did some quick Metallic Copper Thread loops behind the tree and attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals! My lovely sentiment is from Reason for the Season, it too is heat embossed in copper. A Pool Party matte on a Copper Foil card base was just the right touch with my Fancy Frost Sequins!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with! You can find a full list of the items used below!
Have a great day!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment