Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 74 Clean And Simple Christmas

Good Morning! Happy Tuesday! Hope all is well with you. It looks like by the end of the week we could end up with a couple inches of that white stuff! I am so excited as we really haven't had any cold fall like weather! Yesterday it was over 70 and the kids were wearing shorts and flip flops! Last year by this time we had already had our first blizzard warning! All I have to say is BRING IT ON!

Craft show over the weekend went well! I really didn't have anything that didn't sell... my next one is in two weeks and I am going to add a couple new Christmas type candy favors!

This week with Stamp Ink Paper our design challenge for you is to create a Clean And Simple Christmas card! Now, lets get to my card!




It is funny with this card I knew exactly what I was going to use. I try to be rebellious and not use what everyone else is using... and, well, I hadn't seen this set used for a Christmas card yet! It is the Hostess Set Time of Year. I simply stamped the Thinking of You in Emerald Envy ink onto a Whisper White piece of Card Stock along with the "this" being stamped with Cherry Cobbler. My banner was made by first stamping it with Versamark ink so that I could sprinkle the Gold Stampin' Emboss powder to be heat embossed with the Heat Tool. To cut this I used the Magenetic Base Plate with my Big Shot. I then attached it to my card front with my Stampin' Dimensionals. My fun little strips of washi are from two different sets, Warmth & Wonder and Playful Palette. To finish my card front off I tied a gold twine bow from the Baker's Twine Trio pack and stapled it on. Cherry Cobbler card stock was used for my matte onto the Crumb Cake card base!

Thank You so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see your Clean And Simple Christmas Card!
All items used are listed below! Have a great day!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment