Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 61 Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Good Morning! Rise and Shine it is Tuesday! 9 Days til school starts and we all survived Monday! We here at the Tucker house had fun filled weekend in Denver courtesy of Troy's place of employment! We went to Elitch Gardens and ran the kids ragged on rides... But I think we ran ourselves ragged in the process as well!

This week with Stamp Ink Paper we have a really fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge and I can't wait to show you what I made but going across the top Green, Sequins and Flowers!

Click for Details



I must say that I really could have done a lot of with the above Tic Tac Toe but I am really trying to go outside of my comfort zone lately and it was time for a NON shaker card! The Swirly Bird Bundle seems to be one of the more popular sets out of the annual catalog! I know that i had used the dies before but the stamp set had yet to be inked up! My inspiration for color is the Perfectly Wrapped packaging kit! I just love the colors in that set so I ran with it! Now I know you are saying "Where are the flowers". To me, the swirls are abstract flowers... I suppose I could have added leaves but I liked things the way they were! I started with Peakaboo Peach flowers, then used the Emerald Envy. The Basic Black seems the most abstract to me and I finished it with some Gold Foil die cuts using the Scribble Dies that are in this bundle. My "Happy Day" sentiment is from the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set. It is stamped over the Peakaboo Peach "splatters" from the Swirly Bird set! To finish this card off I stapled the Gold Sequins with the Emerald Envy ribbon!!
Thank you so much for stopping in!
Can't wait to see how you make your 3 in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment