Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 54 Color Challenge


Hello and happy Tuesday! We are so glad  you are joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper!! Summer is in full swing and the boys are now out of summer school! The weather has been hot and humid here which has led to thunderstorms but no tornadoes! Today the boys get to go to a fun math camp and Taryn is off to swim lessons then back home to clean! Sounds fun right? We have family and friends coming in next week so the house is going to turn into "Hotel De Tucker"... Did I mention my new barn is on its way as well??? So it can tornado all it want's till it gets here right?

We have a super summertime color challenge for you that the lovely Sandy Mathis has created! Makes me think of a yummy fruit stand with fresh fruits! 

Click Here for challenge details



My card started with a cheerful base of Daffodil Delight card stock. I did a matte in Tangerine Tango and adhered the Fruit Stand DSP at an angle. It's my first time designing a card with this kind of layout other than maybe a sketch challenge or two. The 5/8 in. Burlap Ribbon seemed to add to the farmers market feel. The heat embossed Crushed Curry sentiment from Watercolor Words on my Gina Marie stitched circle seemed to be just the right touch. I added a quick little burlap banner, and an Old Olive button complete with a linen thread
 bow to finish it off!!!

You are all the best!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment