Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 51 Sunset Inspiration

Hey there and happy Tuesday! Summer break is in full swing and I have the sunburn from the pool to prove it!!

This week we have an inspiration challenge and honestly I haven't been very inspired... But when I opened my Stampin Up box full of all new goodies from the NEW catalog, I knew what was going to do!!



Soooooo excited to share the details of this card! This card started with the DSP.... We live on the plains and this paper from the Serene Scenery DSP seemed to fit what our sunsets look like! The card base is Old Olive with a cheerful matte of Daffodil Delight. I then took the also new Sunshine Wishes Thinlits to create my Sunshine sentiment! I adhered this to the front of the card using a two way glue pen! Below you can see I added Clear Wink of Stella on the card and sentiment to give it some sparkle.... I had a hard time deciding between sequins or dew drops. Sequins WON! Go figure right? I adhered these using the Fine Tip Glue Pen!



Thank You all so much for stopping by! I was so excited to share my little bit of Sunshine with you today! Have a fabulous Day!

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! Can hardly wait for my order to arrive today and CASE!!! If I post anywhere I'll definitely give you credit ��

    ReplyDelete