Guess what day it is?? It is the second Thursday of the month and we should all know what that means... OSAT Blog Hop time! Huge shout out to all of my Stampin' Up! Friends at OnStage! I am kind of jealous! Everyone's taxes done? If not, you better get on that! Did you get to me by way of Renee Ondrajka, welcome!!
This month we decided to play a friendly game of Tic Tac Toe! What better a game to play with all my stamping friends??
My three in a row is accomplished Lace, Glitter Pen and Ribbon! I killed two birds with one stone using lace ribbon!
Isn't this fabulous?? It started with base of Mint Macaron and quickly came together with a Watermelon Wonder matte. The lovely DSP is from our 6 x 6 stack Pretty Petals! I just love the color combos on this stack so I hope it gets to stick around! The Wood Tag... I know I find all the good stuff!! I stumbled on these on Zulily! There are so cool and cute! I stamped on this using our Basic Black Archival ink, brushed Clear Wink of Stella and simply tied a big bow in the Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon! I adhered this with some Foam Mounting tape because I wasn't sure the Dimensionals were strong enough for the wood! My cute flowers I stamped in Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Basic Black! The It's My Party enamel dots made great flower centers! To top this pretty little thing off I added some lovely Pretty Pink Posh Sequins in Sparkly Clear and Onyx!
My husband would probably tell you that I am hoarder! But this awesome little 7 Gypsies tray has been hanging out in my craft stash for over a year! I have cupboard full of things to do for gifts or craft fairs. When I opened it looking for something to do as my project this month, this spoke to me!
I used coordinating paper from the Pretty Petals DSP stack! I simply trimmed them all to fit in each little nook and adhered the paper using Liquid Multipurpose Glue! I used our Butterfly Thinlits to cut out my butterfly and adhered it to velum using spray adhesive! Once I adhered it I fussy cut the velum, added Clear Wink of Stella and popped on a cute in-color flower to coordinate with my "love"sentiment that is also Watermelon Wonder!
Thank You so much for taking a look! Make sure you click next to tour the whole hop! I am sure my crazy cave dwelling crafty cohort Dena Rekow has created something oh so lovely!!
- Martie Pollard - http://craftybandit.com/welcome/2016/4/14/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe/1
- Anna Smith - http://www.scrappingstampingandstuff.com/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe/
- Melissa Davies - http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Elizabeth Jeanne - http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/04/14/tic-tac-toe-blop-hop-with-one-stamp-at-a-time
- Lea Denton - http://www.thecraftyspark.co.uk/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Wynne Grob - http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Alisa Tilsner - http://wp.me/p51aTO-1w5
- Tina Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Marisa Gunn - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Lori Mueller -- http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-plays-tic-tac-toe.html
- Sara Levin - http://theartfulinker.com/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe/
- Pam Tetreault - http://airbornewifestamping.blogspot.com/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe-youre-so.html
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/04/osat-tic-tac-toe-blog-hop.html You are here!!!!
- Dena Rekow- http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-5hd
- Jeanna Bohanon - bit.ly/1RSidvf
- Maria Willis - http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html
- Edna Marie- http://inkspirationswithedna.blogspot.com/2016/04/osat-blog-hop-tic-tac-toe.html