Thursday, December 17, 2015

Stampin Friends It is a Holiday Hop


Welcome to the December Stampin Friends! Blog Hop! 
If you got here by way of Lisa Altman, I just love that crafty girl! She is one of my bestest friends I have never met.
I am so excited to have three amazing guest hoppers this month so be sure to show them some love!!
The kids managed to have a snow day on Tuesday and the only thing that I accomplished were Candy Cane reindeer! I just can't wait for Christmas! It is honestly my favorite holiday!!
 I recently received my 2016 Occasions Catalog Pre-Order from Stampin' Up! My card for this hop is going to show you how carry over items from the Holiday will work with items from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.


My card started with a standard A2 base in Pear Pizzazz Card Stock with a lovely matte of Blushing Bride.... YES it is my favorite color! The beautiful stripe is from a DSP in the 2016 Occasions Catalog and is called Birthday Bouquet. I then cut the strip of our Corrugated Kraft Paper. The Blushing Bride Satin Ribbon is from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit. I then heat embossed our White Stampin' Emboss powder on Pear Pizzazz card stock using a stamped image from the Peaceful Pines bundle. My big shot and magnetic base went to work cutting the tree above as well as the trees on the tags below. I finished this card with some sparkly enamel dots from the above embellishment kit, a cute little linen thread bow and the lovely "Christmas Cheer" sentiment stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.


As I said above these lovely little trees were made using our Peaceful Pines bundle! I stumbled on these cork tags believe it or not at Walmart... I can't find them now though, so check out Michaels because I found more there LOL! I used Cherry Cobbler ink for the sentiments...

I can't wait for you all to see what Tina has made for you! She is next! Don't forget to tour the WHOLE hop for our fabulous giveaway!!!!

Thank You for stopping by!


Lisa Altman
Tina Riddle






35 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and love those tags..now I've got to go check Michaels, love the pairing of the cork and tree esp!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJ thank you so much for stopping in! I am here to enable! Have fun!!

      Delete
  2. I love you card and the tags. I never have enough tags. Especially like the way you incorporated Occasions prouct with the Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Bev!!!! Glad you stopped by! I, too can't get enough tags!!!

      Delete
  3. Great non traditional colors for your card. It is beautiful! LOVE the tags! Isn't it fun to stumble on those little unexpected blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love unexpected blessings!!! Thank you so much stopping in!

      Delete
  4. I love the colors of your card and the Natural look of your tags. I would love to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color choices of your card! I love it, and never would have come up with it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andie!! I really struggled to put the E on your name! I also go by Andi but it is obviously without the E...

      Delete
  6. i love your vintage and classy card and tags. the tags don't even look handmade...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice!!! Thank you so much for your never ending encouragement!!

      Delete
  7. love your tags,,,,and the card has so much detail,,,great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need some of those cork tags and the corrugated paper! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I am here to enable! I also found cork in 4 x 6 sheets... Show me what you come up with!

      Delete
  9. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Great Cards and Tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you as well! Thanks so much for coming by!

      Delete
  10. What a stunning card. I would have never dreamed of putting that combo together put it is gorgeous! Love your tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love! Why in the world don't I have this bundle?! Fantastic card-I think pink is the new Christmas color, right? Lol! Your tags are amazing! I'm feeling inspired to try to get that vintage, cork look using stamps and sponges. Thanks for the inspiration!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the colours you used. The cork tags are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color combos!! Love your card and the tags so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love the pink card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love the pink card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you showed us how to incorporate the old and new thanks so much. Gosh you guys are fantastic.... The inspiration for the tags is awesome thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You rocked this one my friend! Your card is gorgeous and so are your tags! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW I really love the colors of your card. And the tags are fantastic. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great stamp set. What a neat idea with the cork tags!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE your unconventional color choices for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great color choice for your card. I love the unique cork tags and I love this stamp set. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  22. your card is lovely! The tags look great with cork!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love non traditional colors for Christmas! You did a great job here! The tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty colors! Never would have thought to use those... love it!

    ReplyDelete