Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Stamp Ink Paper #20 Color Challenge

Happy Tuesday!! I made it through a Monday with all the kids home! We had a really great weekend with family!! The kids got to see Hotel Transylvania 2 and play with their cousin all weekend! Life is "slowing" down for now... I have a craft fair in a few weeks that I REALLY need to buckle down and get ready for!



When Justin announced our challenge to the design team this week I have to say that I oozed with excitement! He had recently sent me some paper from Scrap-A-Latte. It is from Carte Bella and is called the Rustic Elegance collection! 


Now,  I know I have some extra colors! But this card turned out AH-MAZING!!!!
The base is made with Early Espresso with a matte of Blushing Bride. I cut the 12 x 12 of this paper so that I could used the bottom left to make the card. I then adhered it to the Blushing Bride! I was lucky enough to have two pages of this pattern, So I fussy cut the flower in the corner and set it aside. I made about 5 loops using the metallic thread in gold. I put that underneath my fussy cut flower that I popped up with dimensionals. I then stamped "Being yourself is the prettiest thing you can be" in Versamark so that I could heat emboss this in gold. I then accented all the flowers with gold and white Wink of Stella. The Pretty Pink Posh sequins set this thing off. I used espresso and lime sorbet and used Stampin' Up's new Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere them! 

So glad you stopped by!! I really just love this card!!!


2 comments:

  1. You are right Andrea, this card is a-mazing and drop-dead gorgeous! That paper is so, so pretty and I love the sequins, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sandy!!! I wish I could make bunches of them lol

      Delete