Tuesday, July 7, 2015

SIP 4-An Inspiration Challenge

Hey there and welcome back to another Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge! 
It has been one crazy week and I am so honored to have my wedding flowers as our inspiration this week! It really did take me back 10 years and reflect on that day! Mr. Tucker and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on July 2nd with our amazing friends. It was nice to have an adult night out in the middle of summer break!

Click here for challenge details.

This card really came together nicely! I wanted to do something I hadn't really done before by having the oval "window", after that it all just came together on its own! Here are the details...


The card base is the lovely Blushing Bride card stock. I then did a clean layer of Very Vanilla card stock. The Rose Die cut is from Dies by Dave. I used the die on my Blushing Bride Card stock. I then heat embossed Stampin' Emboss Clear powder on it twice to give it a shiny appearance. Next I embossed our Tip Top Taupe with our Wood-grain embossing folder and then used the Oval Framelit collection to cut the oval shaped "window" out so that the roses on top of the Very Vanilla could show through. I then wrapped our Venetian Crochet trim around the top and tied a pretty little bow. The banner with "Congratulations"  from the set Big News stamped on it was made using the hexagon punch on the end... It was a little to narrow for out Triple Banner Punch. I used my bone folder to give it a little wave. My stash of Very Vanilla Flower Trim as well as the Blushing Bride flower trim from the retired Artisan embellishment kit came in handy to accent the left side of the banner. I have learned the sequins make everything better! Plus, in my wedding pictures I have a great shot of Mr. Tucker and I walking down the aisle through a shower of bubbles. The Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh reminded me of the bubbles!

Thank you all for Stampin' By! Can't wait to see what you are inspired to do with this picture!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Andrea I am totally wowed by both your gorgeous wedding photo and your card which was inspired by it! I love all the scrumptious layers and textures on your card, and who wouldn't love a shower of bubbles!!! A Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Tucker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that shiny rose plate background behind that beautiful hardwood embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Vunderfull! You do awesome stuff with paper, ink and stamps!

    ReplyDelete