Thursday, November 25, 2021

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Gifts Galore


Good Morning and if you are in the United States, Happy Thanksgiving! It is the first time in a very long time that I am not making our whole Thanksgiving Day feast! We are so blessed to have a circle of friends that are so much like family to us. 


This month the APPT team is hopping with THIS months Paper Pumpkin Kit Gifts Galore! These cute little treat boxes are so adorable and it was difficult for me to whip up an alternative idea, because I didn't want to use them up!


I managed to use the Peaceful Deer Bundle with some of the elements of the kit to create a fun card for you today! Lets take a look!


My card started with die cutting the largest circle from the Layering Circle from the Snowman die cut.  I have used our stitched triangles again this month to create some fun and festive Christmas Trees. These were made from the gift die cut in the kit. After figuring this part out I added a Wonderful Snowflake. A deer stamped from the Peaceful Deer Bundle in Blushing Bride ink was the perfect addition. My Basic White background was created with our Stamparatus and one of the sentiments from the kit with Pool Party ink. I just love the Hinge Step technique! It was accented with the Whimsy Stitched Dies. I even used the little striped stamp in the kit to create my cute little Tailor Made Tag that is tied with a bit of the Old Olive Twine that is in the kit! A few Pool Party Holiday Rhinestones and this cutie was done!

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Don't forget to save room for pie!
You can continue through the hop by clicking along the short list below, I am sure that you will be inspired!



No comments:

Post a Comment