Thursday, April 29, 2021

A Paper Pumpkin Thing So Cool Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! I have been up to my elbows cleaning the house. Not just because my dad will be in town over the weekend, but because it needs it! Life is officially in crazy mode with the pigs. I ran to the feed store yesterday to get some wood shavings so that they didn't not have pens of mud! Although they would probably be happy with that!
This month Paper Pumpkin kit is called  "So Cool" and it really is! It is the perfect taste of summer and I can't wait to show you the alternative I have created today!

 
This card is made of a base of Pool Party card stock. My mat of Blackberry Bliss coordinates with the stripe that is inside of the envelopes in the kit. I have taken the popsicle card and the Ice Cream Builder Punch to create my amazing ice cream cones with Crumb Cake card stock. The sentiment which is also from the kit is stamped with Bermuda Bay ink. A bit of the Bumblebee twine and some Elegant Faceted Dots were great embellishments for this card!

I can't wait for you to see what my friends have made for you today! You can click along the link list below to see their amazing creations! Have an amazing day!




2 comments:

  1. Your card is so stinkin' cute, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? Love your alternate, and your face! Thanks for sharing. Charlet

    ReplyDelete