Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Spot Clean And Simple Wedding

Happy Tuesday! I hope that you all had a great weekend. It seems as though things are slowly getting back to normal. We were able to leave town for the weekend! We got to catch up with family and friends. It was great!! The kids needed it! This week is crazy busy with me finishing swaps, another pig show and the daily BS...


Today I am designing with The Spot Design Team. We are designing Clean & Simple Wedding cards. I chose to use the Hand Drawn Blooms Bundle and added sentiment from the Pretty Parasol stamp set to create today's card... I think it is Simple... I will let you be the judge!


The card started with a layer of Very Vanilla. I have used the die cut from the Hand drawn Blooms in Very Vanilla to give it a lacy like look. Next, I took a piece of the wood pattern from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper with the large flower bouquet and heat embossed it with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  A bit of Gold Bakers Twine was a soft yet simple touch. The sentiment that is stamped in Blushing Bride is from the Pretty Parasol stamp set. I used the Nested Labels Dies to die cut the wood and sentiment. A soft layer of Soft Sea Foam with a Blushing Bride card base was just the right amount of color paired with a few Gold Metallic Pearls!

Now it is your turn! I can't wait to see you participate in this weeks challenge! 
Hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment