Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Stamp Ink Paper 195 A Walk With Nature Challenge

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I am back in full swing after attending Stampin' Up! OnStage Local in Salt Lake City! It was so much fun just seeing my friends and having a few days to just 
unwind. The last few months had been so crazy with Joshua's appointments, Dance/Gymnastics, Track and just the daily hustle, throw some Bomb Cyclones in there too! I am sure that you get the picture... 

Click Here For Challenge Details

Today I am designing with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team. We are designing with the theme "A Walk With Nature" and what could be more natural than Wood, Flowers and Butterflies?! Let me show you my card.


I can't tell you how many times and ways I started this card. I really hadn't used the Butterfly Gala Bundle and with the Petal Promenade DSP retiring I thought that it would be the perfect partner for this walk with nature. My butterflies are stamped with Sahara Sand and Powder Pink with bodies of Soft Suede. My little wood slice is adhered to my card using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. The butterflies used Mini Glue Dots. I accented the card Frosted Epoxy Droplets.

I am so glad that you joined me on this walk with nature!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment