Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 295 Sketch Challenge

Paper Craft Crew is back this week with a fun sketch that we will be giving you guys TWO WEEKS to play along with, and that should just enough time for you to get your new boxes of goodies from the new catalog!


Sadly my box of new goodies has yet to make to my house (insert tantrum here). Although, I have made a really cute card with some new stuff and carry over stuff. Lets get to the card...


This card came out with the esthetic of a modern day pin up girl. With the Melon Mambo sunglasses, the abstract florals of the Garden Impressions DSP and the beautiful Night of Navy Gingham Bow! With a soft base of Petal Pink and a Calypso Coral matte to coordinate with the pocket with the Night of Navy stamped sentiment. This card was made using the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set with coordinating Pocket Framelit dies. I even added a nice Starburst Punched "sunshine" coming out of the pocket!

I hope you have enjoyed my design with this two week sketch challenge! I am sure that ALL of you will be joining on this!


No comments:

Post a Comment