Thursday, February 15, 2018

Stampin Friends Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! I am so glad to be back with the Stampin Friends Blog Hop today! Did any of you do anything exciting for Valentines? I had a day chalked full of Valentine festivities with the kids and then we went to dinner with another couple. So all in all, it was a good Valentines! 

Now that Valentines is over, we can skip onto the fun cards that no one can ever have to many of, birthday!! So we are hopping to a "Birthday Bash" theme. I honestly don't know how I pulled it all together! As I said above, I have in drowning in Valentine so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull my crap together to have goodies for this hop. Then I remembered that I had made this cute little Panda for a swap, then quickly whipped up a 3D item. Now let me get you the details!


My card is a nice a base of Berry Burt with a matte of Lemon Lime Twist. My Party Panda was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I punched the balloon using the Balloon Builder Punch with the Picture Perfect Party DSP. I stamped a few confetti from the Party Panda set using Bermuda Bay ink before adding the Self Adhesive Sequins. This was the card as my swap. I wanted to doll it up a bit for the blog hop so I added a Light Smoky Slate shadow using my Stampin' Blends marker. and a bit of Washi Tape at the top right.

My fun little treat holder was made from a single sheet of 6 x 6 DSP! It was so easy and cute. I then wrapped my tea bag with a 1.5" x 6" strip of DSP. I broke in my new Paper Snips as I fussy cut the bow from one of the sheets of the Picture Perfect Party DSP! I will be live on Facebook today for a fun, free tutorial on this!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait for you to tour the whole hop! You will find the link list below!
Happy Hopping!!!






9 comments:

  1. Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist is such a great combo! Great card and treat holder. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made one of my favourite 3D projects. I love these little bags. They are just perfect for every occasion. I like the way you turned them into a birthday present. Really nice.
    The card with the panda fits perfectly. Just lovely project for our Blog Hop. Thank you a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable, I love the idea of fussy cutting the blue bow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that treat holder and such an irresistible panda! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, I love to fussy cut! I love that fussy cut bow you added to the tea bag holder. The panda card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the real-ness of that bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of DSP! I had to look twice at the bow, it looks 3D - awesome fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You fussy cut that bow? Crazy lady!! But great projects!

    ReplyDelete