Friday, August 18, 2017

#TGIFC121 TGIF Challenges Its A Girly Challenge

Friday!!! Friday!! Friday is my favorite day!! I can't believe it is already here. So excited, I am going to my first Colorado Rockies game tomorrow night! It should be a good time!

This week with TGIF Challenges we are making Fab Girly cards! What is better than Rose Gold, Copper or Champagne, Right?





My fab base of my card is Blushing Bride with a nice matter of the new Champagne Foil Paper. I matted a quick layer of the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP in a wonky way. I used the Copper Trim for a fabulous little accent to my Stitched Oval that is Copper heat embossed with the sentiment from Festive Phrasese. I colored in the hearts with my Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker and added a few sequins to give it some dimension!
Girly, Fabulous and Simply Stunning!

I can't wait to see your Glam! All details are linked above on the challenge graphic!

No comments:

Post a Comment