Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 103 Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday to you all! I am back with the Stamp Ink Paper design team today. I have a full morning of Summer School and Horses! Thank heavens the humidity and heat are subsiding. I am so glad we only have one more week of summer school because it is really starting to cramp my style. Mr Tucker is working at another location the next few days and I really want to get my craft on! Especially since I am bringing back my local Cards And A Cuppa Class I will make sure I add the class to my blog if you are local and interested!





I almost squealed out loud when I used the NEW Stampin' Up! Embossing Paste to make the Smoky Slate Bricks! All you have to do is mix a drop or two of the reinker into a small amount of your embossing paste!! You will want to be sure you rinse of your stencil rather quickly or it will dry and be there eternally! It was so easy to smooth over the stencil and dried in just a couple minutes! If you use it, be sure to do this step first. That way you know that it is dry and ready to go! When I had mine drying I quickly came up with my idea with the Oh So Eclectic Bundle! My Tranquil Tide leaves and Fresh Fig with Gold flower was just the right touch with some Metallic Gold Thread and the Metallic Assorted Sequins! The fabulous sentiment was cut 4 times... I initially had it cut 3 times in Fresh Fig and heat embossed in gold but it didn't quite pop so I added one more layer in Powder Pink! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! It is a fun and easy sketch for you all to play along with!


Product List

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love how you did the brick in small spots on your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Cindee! That stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really came out cool and I am so glad that you came by to see it!

      Delete