Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 98 Kids Birthday

Happy Tuesday... So glad that summer is right around the corner. You can tell that the kids are ready too! Do any of your kids have a summer birthday? Wesley, my oldest is my June baby and will be turning 11 this year. It is a tough lump to swallow thinking about him being in 6th grade next year!

This week with Stamp Ink Paper we are creating Kid's Birthday cards! I couldn't wait to use the Lemon Lime twist with Basic Black! What kid doesn't like a little slime?! Let me show you my card...


This card was so fun to make with the new In Color Lemon Lime Twist! I knew exactly how it was going to all play out! The Happy Celebrations set  is so much fun and has my "slime" puddle stamp. It was perfect in the Lemon Lime Twist ink with the Basic Black Archival "Happy" stamped over the top. The "Birthday to You" was heat embossed using White Stampin' Emboss powder on Basic Black Card Stock and trimmed to fit just below the "Happy". A couple Washi Tape accents at the top left with the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon and a few Glitter Enamel dots were just the right touch to finish this Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black and Whisper White card!

Thank You so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you make up for your kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment