Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 232 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning!! Happy Wednesday! This week is just buzzing right by!

Today I am designing with the Paper Craft Crew and we have a fun sketch for you to create with today! I decided that it looked like perfect picnic table idea...

http://wp.me/p3p2Be-1uG



My card started with a Clear Heat Embossed Hardwood piece of Tip Top Taupe! I wanted the card to look like the top of a picnic table. It all came together so quickly... I matted the the Gingham from the Succulent Garden DSP set onto a Pear Pizzazz matte. I tied a nice linen thread bow on top of my strip of Washi Tape. My Nice little jar is full of love. I matted the this onto another piece of the gingham pattern to put onto the Pear Pizzazz card base!

Thank You so much for stopping by! It is pretty clean and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment