Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Paper Craft Crew Im Bringing Birthdays Back

Happy Wednesday! I proudly have Joshua home today with a stomach bug of sorts! Go me! I am so excited to be registered for my first ever Stampin' Up! event! It is even more exciting to know that I am going back to San Diego with my kids for a week! I can't wait for them to see all the places I went to growing up!

This week with the Paper Craft Crew we have a fun birthday challenge! It goes right along with Shannon West's #Imbringingbirthdaysback and I can't wait for you all to play along!

Image may contain: text
Click Here for Full Challenge Details




I have to admit when I started this card I was trying to not use the same supplies I have been using the last few weeks! It is really hard to do when this Tasty Treat DSP is so stinking adorable!!! I decided to make this fab little shaker using the "Sprinkle" paper from the pack along with the Brights Sequin Assortment! It really tuurned out cute with coordinating stripes and banners! You can get a full list of the supplies used below! I can't wait to see how you bring birthdays back!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment