Thursday, December 15, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 223 Card Sketch

Holy Moly! This week is a blur! I can't wait to show you my card for this weeks Paper Craft Crew! I broke out some new goodies from the Spring Occasions Catalog! I knew exactly what I was going to do the minute I saw the sketch!

No automatic alt text available.
Click Here for Challenge Details



This is the Cupcakes & Carousels Suite, I LOVE THIS WHOLE SUITE! There I said it! The colors and papers are amazing! The embellishment kit is divine with a great mix of sequins, bows, tassels and of course ribbon and twine! My card started with a lovely base of So Saffron card stock with a lovely Calypso Coral matte. My Very Vanilla base was stamped with Calypso Coral Ink and I used the DSP to create the strip at the top that I accented with a cute paper bow from the embellishment kit. My fabulous Ferris-wheel was first stamped using Versamark then adorned with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder to be heat embossed! I fussy cut this with our amazing Paper Snips and then adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment