Friday, December 9, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 222 A Sketch Challenge

It is better late than never right? It is been a buzz of a week... I spent Tuesday afternoon at the vet with a friend and a sick horse instead of getting ready for the cold blast of weather. Then Wednesday and yesterday I spent getting ready for my class this weekend here in Wray! Life has been a whirlwind and I am so thankful that Pam understood when I couldn't get my design team card done for the Paper Craft Crew on time...

This week with the Paper Craft Crew we have a fabulous sketch that I decided to use some new goodies with... My card includes a stamp from the Holiday catalog, the poinsettia from the Annual Catalog and the DSP and Doily is from the upcoming Occasions Catalog! Come and take a look...




My soft base of Sahara Sand was a perfect compliment to the new Falling In Love DSP which will be available to you January 4th, 2017! This will be another paper that caters to my fond addiction to Blushing Bride! I matted this lovely paper with the Sweet Sugar Plum card stock. You will notice on the bottom picture that my banner was embossed with the new Hexagon Dynamic embossing folder. This as well as the Lace Doily which is Very Vanilla on one side and Whisper White on the other will also be available on January 4th. I did some fun Metallic Copper Thread loops and adhered it to the card with a few Stampin' Dimensionals. My lovely heat embossed Copper sentiment is from the soon retiring Tin of Tags set. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment