Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 221 Red, Green, and Kraft

Good Morning! It was quite a blustery day here in on the plains! I hunkered down and avoided going anywhere... and I do mean anywhere! Spent time in my craft room, did a little holiday decorating, and of course I took a lunch break, I love being my own boss!

This week with the Paper Craft Crew we have a color combo that I know will get you in the holly jolly spirit... I am not sure why I put Kraft because I used Crumb Cake. Hope you like my take on this week's challenge...

Click Here for Challenge Details


I have been trying to use Holiday catalog sets with Annual Catalog sets to show you that there are so many other ways a stamp set could be used. This consists of three stamp sets, Writing Notes, Greetings from Santa and Thoughtful Banners. To be honest this wasn't my original idea. I had a shaker in mind, but when this idea popped into my head I ran with it! 

I started by stamping the Writing Notes Background Stamp onto a 3.75 x 5 layer of Whisper White. The lines on this background stamp are perfectly imperfect. Then I stamped the Crumb Cake Reindeer and Cucumber Crush Tree at the bottom right these are both from the Greetings from Santa stamp set. Now, when I got to this point the card needed more than lines, a deer and a tree. So I took the Thoughtful Banners set and stamped my "Naughty or Nice" list alternating the Watermelon Wonder with Cucumber Crush. I accented this with a few sprinkles of stars and clear embellishments from the Hello December 2016 Accessory Pack. My Naughty or Nice is also from the Greetings from Santa set. I simply stamped this with the Watermelon Wonder ink and die cut it using the Tags & Labels Framelits so that I could matte it onto the same shape in Cucumber Crush card stock. I made a quick hole to tie my Linen Thread bow and adhered it onto the card next to the Linen Thread border to give the appearance of a package tag. I adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish this I did a cockeyed matte onto the Watermelon Wonder and then adhered it to my Cucumber Crush card base!
Ho Ho Ho! Have you been Naughty or Nice?
I can't wait to see you all participate with this fun color combo!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment