Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 220 Sketch Challenge

Happy Thanksgiving eve! We are finishing up the last little touches of cleaning the house before my in-laws get here for our feast tomorrow! I am sorry I am a little late with my post... the barometer and my head aren't always in sync and I was fighting a nasty headache!

So the Paper Craft Crew has a fun sketch for you all to play along with! I know that our design team really took this sketch to a brand new level.



 I really wanted to use a set that I feel like hasn't gotten enough attention from the Holiday Occasions catalog! I am really starting to fall in love with the "Be Jolly, By Golly" photopolymer set! It is so whimsical! So here is my design team submission for this weeks sketch!


I am loving the bright colors that I am seeing for Christmas this year! Crazy thing is that this card actually coordinates with my Christmas Tree decor! The color combo I chose was Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and Perfect Plum with some touches of Smoky Slate! I used our amazing stitched squares that are adhered to a Silver Glimmer Paper Layering Square. Those cute little ornaments are from the set Be Jolly By Golly along with my fun and funky winter scene complete with trees! The Christmas Greeting thinlit "Merry" is layered onto two die cuts of Old Olive!
I am going to cut this short because I have much to be doing! Thank You so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment