Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 218 Tic Tac Toe Christmas Shaker Embossing

Good Morning! I feel like I am waking up from a wild night out with the girls..fortunately there was no adult beverages involved, just me agonizing over the election. I am sure that we are all glad that is over and done with. No more phone calls, extra mail and wasted commercial space!

I am so excited for this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge! We have a fun Tic-Tac-Toe that gives you a TON of options! I went diagonally from the bottom up, Christmas Theme-Shaker Card-Embossing! It will be fun to see what we all come up with! Now let me show you what I came up with!




We all know that every now and then I have a rebellious streak and use something that isn't Stampin' Up! This great Joy stamp and die set is from Concord & 9th. I recently purchased this from the Stamp Ink Paper store I love that the die leaves and outline of the stamped image so of course I took the opportunity to make a shaker card! All of my ink and card stock is Stampin' Up! Night of Navy and Smoky Slate was the perfect color combo for this nice Christmas themed card! I even heat embossed the sentiment in silver onto the Night of Navy!

I can't wait to see how you make your 3 in a row! I can't wait to see you play along!

1 comment: