Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 63 Wonderful Wings Challenge

Good Tuesday morning! Sorry my post is a little late! I got stuck in homework, dinner and domestic goddess land last night! Totally spaced typing up my post!!

This week at Stamp Ink Paper we have a fabulous challenge that shouldn't be hard for anyone! It is a Wonderful Wings challenge! Sadly, it is Amy Koenders last week with us! I can't wait for you to see who the guest designer is for September!!!
Click Here For Challenge Details


So let me tell you something.... This was not my original card! Go ahead laugh! I had started and spent HOURS on another card! I didn't love it, and frankly I thought that there was going to be SOOOOOO many butterflies in this challenge, I needed to mix it up! This card uses 4 stamp sets! Ghoulish Grunge, Timeless Textures, Touches of Texture and Awesomely Artistic! I even used Rose Red and that is branching out for me! The metallic gold is Heidi Swapp  gold color shine to add some sparkle as well as the gold heat embossed dragon fly on my Gina Marie Stitched Circle! The "Shine" sentiment is from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits. I simply trimmed the Sunshine die cut! For my final touch I used some Pretty Pink Posh sequins!

Thank You so much for stopping in! I can't wait to see your Wonderful Wings card!

1 comment: