Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 208 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning! Happy Wednesday! It is officially T-Minus 24 hours til the Tucker kids are back in school!! Troy and I went to Back To School Night with our oldest last night. It will be his first year in middle school and I think he is a little nervous!

This week with Paper Craft Crew we have a fun little sketch! I just couldn't wait to use my new goodies from The Stamp Ink Paper Store! Justin was kind enough to take me on a Facetime tour of product! Well, Reverse Confetti won me over and this coffee set it is just adorable!




My Card started with a Basic Black base and a Real Red matte... I still used Stampin' Up! Cardstock and Ink to make my card. My cute paper is from the American Crafts Hot Cocoa collection and although it was a little wintery it spoke to me! My cute sentiment is all one stamp that I trimmed up to go with the sketch. This was stamped in Real Red ink onto Whisper White card stock. My tag is from a pack I acquired a while back and to me fit the genre of the card. My fab little coffee mug was stamped in Soft Suede ink and the little polka dots were stamped in Real Red. The Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups stamps are photopolymer so it was really easy to create my cup and then die cut it! I finished this with some cute red metallic thread...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Another coffee set I must have! :) Thanks for enabling!

    ReplyDelete