Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 201 Sketch Challenge

Hey there and good hump day to you!! We had a a scary storm that sent us all running for the closet last night and if you read this before I had internet back, well it was short and sweet! The kids and I are starting to prep for our incoming guests today. Troy had to leave for work at 5 so I had time this morning to fix my post and drink coffee while listening to the birds!

Today I am designing with The Paper Craft Crew!
 This week we have another fabulous sketch!! Keep in mind we have two weeks this time so I expect ALL of you to play along! I can't wait to show you what I've done!

Click Here for Full Challenge Details!


This cute little card starts with an A2 base lending of Smoky Slate with a lovely matte of Calypso Coral. The DSP is a 6 x 6 stack in the new catalog called A Little Foxy! The great little chevron pattern at the top was created using Work of Art and Calypso Coral ink. I doubled up some White Bakers Twine and looped it over the stamped pattern. My cute little stars of Pool Party and Silver Glimmer Paper were created using our Medium Star Punch! Now for the exciting part... I have two of the new alphabet sets in the new catalog! I made the "Howdy!" sentiment!!! Brushwork Alphabet just may be one of my new favorites! It really put the Haw in Yee-Haw when I knew I could turn this some what drab western inspired card to fab in the refreshing Pool Party ink!

Now that I have shown you my great creation, I can't wait for you to show us yours!!
Remember you have two weeks!
Have a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment