Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 46 Tic Tac Toe


Hey there!!! Happy May to you all with May brings flower and an overwhelming sense of spring!!! At least for most of you.... I had snow and rain all weekend!!!
This month we have the amazing Jan Tinklenberg guest designing for us!
We are starting this month with a really fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge!! I made my three in a row by going down the left side of the column!

Click Here for Challenge Details!



This fabulous card kind of started backwards... I made the flower first and then started piecing things together... The stamps I used are called "Don't Be Like The Rest Of Them..." from Unity Stamp Company! I simply stamped the flower image using Versamark ink. Then used the gold Stampin' Emboss powder to heat emboss it!!So I did something new. I used my aqua painters with Blushing Bride and Wild Wasabi ink to watercolor my rose! I then took about a yard of gold metallic thread and wrapped it around my fist to create the loops behind the rose! The lovely stitched rectangles are from Gina Marie Designs. For my bling I adhered a mix of Pretty Pink Posh sequins!!  Flower, Pink, Bling that is my Tic Tac Toe!!!
Now I want to see how make our three in row!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment