Tuesday, April 26, 2016

SIP Challenge #45 - Welcome Baby

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! Had a wonderful Monday spent with the kids... We farted around the house and ended the day with some time on the horses!

This with Stamp Ink Paper we have a wonderful baby themed challenge!
I can't to show you what I made...

Click Here for Challenge Details


I knew right away that my card needed to be different than baby cards past. That is why with this card I chose to use "Primary" type colors. The card started with a brilliant blue base of Pacific Point card stock. The super cute polka dot DSP is from the soon retiring School House DSP! I punched the balloons with our fabulous punch in Real Red, Pacific Point and piece of Crushed Curry DSP that I had in my scrap bin then tied them in a lovely group using Whisper White Bakers Twine! I heat embossed the stars on the blue and red balloons. I adhered these to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals! My sentiment is from Big News! I had a little fun fussy cutting the little to add some more dimension to the card! I created the stitched rectangle using Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle dies.... 

I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment