Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 34 It's a Love Theme

Good Tuesday to all of you! Are we all happy with the Super Bowl outcome? I know I am!
It was a great ending to a really rough week. I lost my uncle Saturday morning after complications from a surgery to remove a cancer in the sheath of his nerves around his chin... Needless to say, it took me a bit to get into my groove to make this Monday morning!

Enough of the sad stuff!!! We have a really easy Love themed challenge for you! I am sure that all of you can come up with something with Valentines right around the corner...

Click Here for Challenge Details


This Lovely card started with a soft base of Crumb Cake card stock. I did a quick matte of Blushing Bride! I really love that Stampin' Up! is catering to my addiction to this color! The DSP is from the 6 x 6 stack Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. I then used the Sahara Sand Lace Trim with a piece of the vintage Blushing Bride trim I had in my stash or should I say hoard? I then used my Big Shot with the Sizzix Precision Plate to cut out the Bloomin' Heart thinlit in Blushing Bride card stock. The sentiment is stamped in Rose Red ink on Whisper White card stock. I used my circle framelits in my Big Shot to cut this as well.  My Gold Metallic thread loops and sparkly enamel dots seemed to be just the right touch of pizzazz that this card needed.

Thank You so much for stopping by! Feel free to ask me any questions... I may have left something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment