Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 32 Valentine Tic Tac Toe


Hey there! It is Tuesday and we know what that means!!! Stamp, Ink, Paper DAY! Sorry for no post yesterday. I have been fighting some sort of intestinal virus! Although, it could be the over excitement from the BRONCOS winning!!!!

This week Sandy Mathis has created a fun Valentine Tic Tac Toe that I am sure you all will be able to play!




So for my Tic Tac Toe I started on the bottom left and went diagonally up! So Patterned Paper, Love and Hearts! The great thing about this card is there was NO STAMPING! Yes you read that right! I absolutely LOVE the Carta Bella Rustic Elegance collection from last summer! Justin had sent me some of the collection from Scrap-A-Latte. After receiving the paper, I decided I needed a mini hoard of it and most of everything that went with it!  
So lets get started! I started with the base that Mint Macaron card stock base. I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The Heart Patterned paper was matted onto Early Espresso Card Stock. I also used the Vintage Photo ink on the edges of the patterned paper as well! The cute little crochet trim and bow are of course from Stampin' Up as well as the wooden "Celebrate"! The "love" was from the Rustic Elegance Ephemera pack! I added some dimension to this by using Dimensionals and a matte of Blushing Bride!! To finish this card I used the cute little roses!

Have A Great Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the country feel given to the macaron paper by the brown distress ink! Such a cool card!

    ReplyDelete