Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Stamp Ink Paper 26 Sketch Challenge


Hey there! Welcome to a marvelous week of Stamp Ink Paper!
Have you recovered from the weekend? Do you have your Christmas shopping done? Well all of my "Santa" shopping is done! No, I am not bragging!!! Well our design team member Maggie Mata designed this weeks sketch! I can't wait to give you the details!!




I started with a base of Cherry Cobbler Card stock. The paper is from our DSP called Farmers Market. I cut this at 5.25 inches by 4 inches. I then cut the Mossy Meadow card stock to my matte my Very Vanilla that I stamped using the pine tree from Lovely As A Tree in Mossy Meadow ink. My Happy Chistmas sentiment is from the Oh What Fun set. I used  Veramark ink and Gold Stampin' Emboss powder! To give this cutie the final touches I used the Snowflake Elements with the Home For Christmas enamel dots with a few loops of linen thread in place of the little banners on the sketch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment